ITLS Call for Awards Nominations 2022
ITLS awards are presented to individuals who made significant contributions to the promotion of ITLS, its educational programs, and its chapters and training centres. Awards recipients are chosen by the Board of Directors prior to the annual International Trauma Conference each fall.
- Medical Director of the Year: named in honor of ITLS’ founder the late Dr. John Campbell; for outstanding leadership and medical direction of ITLS
- Instructor of the Year: named in honor of Dr. Ray Fowler; for excellence in teaching and innovation in ITLS programs
- Coordinator of the Year: named in honor of Pat Gandy, RN; for outstanding leadership in pre-hospital trauma training and promoting ITLS
- Ambassador of the Year: for belief in and promotion of the ITLS mission; for dedication to ITLS and for efforts to make the organization stronger
- Harvey Grant Memorial Award: for outstanding service in ITLS Access
- Jackie Campbell Award: for being “the wind beneath our wings” as exemplified by the dedication and service of the late Jackie Campbell, RN
- Donna Hastings Leadership Award: for outstanding leadership of ITLS programs
- ITLS Wall of Honor: ITLS recognizes the leaders we have lost; their lives are remembered on the ITLS website
Nominations should be sent to Brittney at firstname.lastname@example.org by COB Friday, August 19.