ITLS Call for Board Nominations 2021
The ITLS Nominating Committee is soliciting suggestions of members to be nominated to stand for election to the ITLS Board of Directors. Three seats on the Board will be elected in 2021.
Potential candidates will be assessed on the following qualifications:
- The candidate should be an active and dependable provider, instructor, or administrative professional of ITLS.
- The candidate must provide a letter of support from his or her ITLS Chapter.
- The candidate should be experienced in teaching or coordinating ITLS courses.
- The Board should be comprised of members who represent various regions of the ITLS world.
- The Board should be comprised of members who represent the various professions that teach and coordinate ITLS programs.
- The candidate should have been an active participant in ITLS chapter or regional activities for at least two of the last five years.
- The candidate should have been an active participant in ITLS committees or workgroups for at least two of the last five years.
- The candidate should have demonstrated a high level of motivation in the development of ITLS within the chapter or at the international level.
- The candidate should have demonstrated experience in leadership roles.
Potential candidates may self-nominate or may be nominated by chapters or colleagues.
Those expressing an interest in running should contact Brittney Tambeau at email@example.com later than Monday, July 12, 2021. Potential candidates will be sent an application packet which must be completed and returned to ITLS. The Nominating Committee will select a slate of candidates based on the submitted materials.
If you have questions about the nominating process, contact Ginny Kennedy Palys at firstname.lastname@example.org.
The results of the election will be announced at the ITLS business meeting at the Hilton Tampa, Tampa, Florida on November 4. There will be no voting on site at the meeting.