ITLS Committee Cycle 2019-2020 Application Now Open
Are you interested in getting more involved with ITLS? Apply to serve on a committee!
Committee applications are due September 27. 2019. You will receive notification of committee appointments no later than October 18, 2019.
You will be asked to rank your top 3 committee choices. All committee appointments will be for a 2-year term. Placement is at the discretion of the ITLS Board of Directors and Committee Chairs and Co-Chairs.
Not sure what to apply for? View current Committee Listing & Mandates
(Mandates subject to change for 2019-20 cycle).
ITLS 2019-2020 Committee Rules
- Committee appointments will begin at the 2019 International Trauma Conference.
- Committee applications are due September 27, 2019. You will receive notification of committee appointments no later than October 18, 2019.
- Organizational meetings for the Committees will be held at the International Trauma Conference, though attendance at the conference is not required to participate on a committee.
- No individual may serve on more than two ITLS committees.
- Membership for each committee will be comprised of no more than 12 members (excluding the Chair and Co-Chair.)
- All committee members will be appointed for a 2-year term.
- Committee members may apply to renew their term for a maximum of 3 terms or 6 years. Renewal will be based on the member’s performance, attendance, and anticipated skill set needed for the committee.
- Removal of a committee member prior to the conclusion of their term will be based on a failure to participate (such as meeting most meetings annually or more than 2 consecutive meetings), missing repeated deadline of required tasks, or actions that are deemed detrimental to the organization.
- Removal of a member will be based on the recommendation of the Committee Chair or Co-Chair to the Board Chair of designee.