ITLS Committee Cycle 2020-2021 Application Now Open
Are you interested in getting more involved with ITLS? Apply to serve on a committee!
Committee applications are due October 15, 2020. You will receive notification of committee appointments no later than October 30, 2020.
All committee members with a current committee appointment have had their terms extended by 1 year due to delays resulting from the COVID-19 pandemic. If you wish to resign from your current committee, please respond to the email you received from your staff liaison.
Because all terms have been extended, very few new appointments will be made for the 2020-2021 cycle and open committees are limited to Bylaws, Communications, Conference Planning, and Nominations.
For this reason, new applicants are limited to selecting one choice for possible appointment. All committee appointments will be for a 2-year term. Placement is at the discretion of the ITLS Board of Directors and Committee Chairs and Co-Chairs.
Not sure what to apply for? View current Committee Listing & Mandates
(Mandates subject to change for 2020-21 cycle).
ITLS 2020-2021 Committee Rules
- Committee appointments will begin at the 2020 International Trauma Conference: CONNECT virtual conference.
- Committee applications are due October 15, 2020. You will receive notification of committee appointments no later than October 30, 2020.
- No individual may apply for more than 1 ITLS committee.
- Membership for each committee will be comprised of no more than 12 members (excluding the Chair and Co-Chair.)
- All committee members will be appointed for a 2-year term.
- Committee members may apply to renew their term for a maximum of 3 terms or 6 years. Renewal will be based on the member’s performance, attendance, and anticipated skill set needed for the committee.
- Removal of a committee member prior to the conclusion of their term will be based on a failure to participate (such as meeting most meetings annually or more than 2 consecutive meetings), missing repeated deadline of required tasks, or actions that are deemed detrimental to the organization.
- Removal of a member will be based on the recommendation of the Committee Chair or Co-Chair to the Board Chair of designee.